Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Snowing Again!!!

So I woke up this morning to a surprise. I was expecting it to snow on Friday, not on Wed..oh well.. that is what it is like living in the Berkshire Mountains of Mass. To continue where I left off the other day. The glitter is finally gone, all the laundry is done and my house looks child free..at least until a visit from 2 other grandchildren the end of the month. It is soo grey outside that I had to get the glitter out again..this time in my studio and work on some bugs that I created. I use a plastic bug base and then add as many crystals , sequins and glitter that I can... they really cheer me up. I am hoping that the snow will stop today so I can get out and do some things. I still don't like to drive in it. It is very hilly up here and one day a few years ago I found myself in a snow bank on the side of the road. I really floored the gas pedal..I know you are not supposed to do that) but just wanted to get out. So with my knees shaking I drove the rest of the way home and announced that my" driving in the snow days was over!!" I do have a four wheel drive and the the car definately knows what to do, it is me that just gets so scared that my brain just turns off. So from the way it looks right know I will be getting out the glitter again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment