Friday, January 7, 2011

Decisions! Decisions!

When we moved up here to the beautiful Berkshire Mts. of Mass. I decided to switch all of my important people to people up here. That meant the person that cuts my hair (that was the most important one).. doctors, nails (next important one).. I did everyone except for my Dentist... I really love my dentist and I have been going to him for a long time. So what to do when the forecast is for snow on Long Island( where the dentist is) for Friday into Sat... and the snow up here is expected Sat. into Sunday and of course my appointment is for Sat. morning. We were planning to go there on Sat. morning..already made plans to have someone come in and walk the dog...Decisions! Decisions! so this morning I cancelled the appointment and couldn't get another one until March so I hope that my teeth hold out...just kidding... So I guess we will be snowed in again at least for tomorrow. That will give me a chance to work on more Valentine bow barrettes... bought some really cute ribbon and want to get them up on my web sites..seems like Feb. 14 th a long time off but not according to the stores and advertising.. Too bad.. I was looking foward to seeing my family and and friends on LI..but I guess that I will have to wait and just get the shovel out again..who am I kidding!!! my husband does the shoveling while I watch from inside where is it warm...

1 comment:

  1. trying to post another one but can't figure out how..someone help please

    ReplyDelete