Saturday, January 21, 2012

Have to get back to blogging




Hi all,,, I can't believe how I just don't do this... I have been really busy working on lot's of new designs for Craft Shows this Spring. Nice to think about Spring while it is snowing outside. Has been an interesting winter so far... lot's of problems with our heat but I think that my wonderful husband figured it out. Speaking of great spouses... I was trying to figure out how to make my ZyppleryTM zipper necklaces in a way that the vintage pins could be interchangeable... he came up with a way of attaching tubes to the back of the zipper pull that almost any pin back will fit thru... amazing and it works great.... Today I am catching up on making other zipper pieces.. they are challenging but I love the results... hope that you are enjoying your Saturday! Joyce




No comments:

Post a Comment