Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday in January

Woke up to 5 degree temps this morning.. so happy that our heat is working again... It really gets cold when it goes out and I thought we could make a fire in the fireplace but that sucks all of the little heat there is out. Have lots of hot glueing to do today... rolled beautiful wool felt into pretty blooms and have to hot glue the ends.. Did you know that hot glue comes in 2 temps??? I didn't!! who would think that there is a low temp and hot temp form of hot glue... makes no sense to me... but now I only use hot temp hot glue!! Really need to re organize my studio... now that I have an embroidery machine and all it's stuff and I am not doing so much beading... thinking about having a really big sale on my beads...not sure that I will be able to part with them.... food for thought.... Have a great Sunday in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment