Saturday, April 25, 2009

What's New!

I have to apologize for not keeping up with this blog.. I get sidetracked. Things are hopping here at Southfield Designs. I am doing a local trunk show this week at Cafe Adam in Great Barrington, Mass. on Wed. April 29th from 6-9pm. There will be other artists there from the Berkshire area. Christina Koldys: Clothing Art, Jasmine Gage: Silk Painting, Jamie Goldenberg: Photography, Lorimer Burns: Stoneware and Porcelain and Liz OLney: Funtional Leather Art. and me : jewelry. It will be a fun evening with goodies to eat and a chance to meet these talented artists.
After the Trunk Show I will be getting ready for my trip to Prague. I am going there to sing but hope that I will have time to look for glass beads and buttons that the Czech Republic is so famous for!! I am very excitied.
Will let you know about the trip in my next blog!!
Take care.
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment