Saturday, April 11, 2009

Southfield Designs

Living up here in the Berkshire Mountains of Mass. it takes a long time for the weather to reflect that it is Spring. It is still cold and hopefully by the end of the week we will have warmer weather. But it does not stop me from thinking about how beautiful it will be when Spring finally gets here, usually right before Summer starts. I can't wait to see the flowers, dragonflies, ladybugs and butterflies that are such a part of what inspires my designs.

2 comments:

  1. i'll send you some of our Arizona sunshine :) have a wonderful Easter and happy (late) VGNO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Joyce,

    Thank you so much for being a part of the Virtual GNO! I hope you're meeting some wonderful bloggers.

    I can't wait to see how the beautiful season inspires your designs.

    ReplyDelete